Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Windy Acres Rodeo -- Join the fun!

Aldekim wrote:
Kiralynn, how much gold do you need for 2nd and 3rd place prizes. I am pretty well set for cash and can be a sponsor on behalf of the Lonely Mountain Free Press.

That's very kind of you! Whatever you think are good prizes will be plenty. The furniture items are already very nice, I'm mostly worried about the talent contest because a hay stook is well... it's a pile of hay... eye roll

Awarded:

I too can contribute some gold. Maybe 3g for 2nd and 1g for 3rd?

The revised schedule sounds fine. I can be a barrel (that is part of the comedy routine), but depending on how things go I may have to leave before the barrel racing is over. So, just plan to have a backup barrel!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Okay. We will have plenty of barrels and barrel-backups. We're still lacking for cows, but hopefully we'll get some last minute volunteers.

I'll divide up however much money I find in my mailbox tonight to make better prizes for the various contests. Remember, it doesn't have to be much. Hopefully they'll simply enjoy participating. I just don't want to make the "clowns" feel like they're getting short-shrift compared to the other contestants. :)

Awarded:

If need be, I can come on a low level hobbit alt instead of Lhinnthel. She would happily run about as a cow.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Caiyyd

Awarded:

My apologies for missing the event. I had hoped to be there (even had Caiyyd in her wrangler outfit in Rusham for when I logged in!) but woke up with no sight in one of my eyes! This usually heralds a bad migraine unless I take my strongest meds right off. I did so and just now woke up - a bit groggy but able to see again.
Hopefully someone has pictures to see?
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Many thanks to everyone who volunteered at the rodeo. You helped make it a great event!

I'll be posting photos and winners soon. Life's still a bit on the hectic side. Sorry for the wait!

Awarded:

Howdy, y'all!

The post for the rodeo is here: http://windyacres.mymiddleearth.com/?p=3836

Please let me know if it looks good. Did I get all of the names right? If so, I'll go ahead and post this in the LOTRO forums.

Don't forget to vote in the polls and post a comment if you like what you see! :)

Page 5 of 5

Jump to: