Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bethanora

re: Character Portraits

Greetings Dear Friends!

I'm not really big on crafting so I don't really see myself contributing to the LMB so much in that respect. I also don't have the skills to transpose songs into ABC. There is one thing, however, that I just realized I can offer to those who may be interested. I am a part-time portrait photographer irl and I can give your character screen shot pictures some simple portrait effects if you like. In its simplest form this would involve throwing the background out of focus so your character "pops" in the screenshot. I can also get more elaborate and do montages,drop in different backgrounds, etc.

If you are interested please let me know - best way to contact me is in game on Bethanora

- Beth
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

What a lovely idea.
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Do you do weddings?

I'm serious.

Awarded:

That's a great offering! I would like to have one if we can find a time to meet in the game. (I am a EU-based player)

Tamoro wrote:
Do you do weddings?

I'm serious.

I have done, but someone who specializes in wedding photography would be a better way to go and wouldn't much more, if any, than I would charge.

- Bethanora
Bethanora

Floradine wrote:
That's a great offering! I would like to have one if we can find a time to meet in the game. (I am a EU-based player)

I'd love to Floradine!

As of right now, and for the foreseeable future, my schedule is wide open so meeting in game should be no problem. Name a date and place and I'll let you know if I can be there.

- Bethanora
Harperella
High Officer

Bethanora wrote:
Tamoro wrote:
Do you do weddings?

I'm serious.

I have done, but someone who specializes in wedding photography would be a better way to go and wouldn't much more, if any, than I would charge.

- Bethanora

Tam has an in-game wedding ceremony coming up in March. So he's looking for an in-game photographer...

--Harper

re: Re: wedding

Harperella wrote:
Bethanora wrote:
Tamoro wrote:
Do you do weddings?

I'm serious.

- Bethanora

Tam has an in-game wedding ceremony coming up in March. So he's looking for an in-game photographer...

--Harper

If it is on a Monday or Tuesday, I will take pictures :-)

Awarded:

It's Saturday, March 23rd (3pm servertime) at Pierson's Farm. I haven't told Tee about this because I want to surprise her with it (the photographer, not the ceremony, she's fully aware of that part). I was hoping to have a nice wedding portrait done of us, and the wedding party of course.

Harperella wrote:

--Harper

~laughing at herself~ Ahhh, now it makes more sense. Yes, I would love to!

- Bethanara
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Sorry, I was trying to be clever and funny (and failed on both counts it seems) : =D

Please contact our wedding-planner Madaelin for more details.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: