Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Planetside 2

so, I'm a medium term (Battlefield 2, 2142, Battlefield 3, Bad company 2) Battlefield player, but lately, I've become disenchanted with the Battlefield franchise, as EA continues it's latest in unmitigated efforts to bung their otherwise awesome franchises by making boneheaded design and marketing decisions.

So, I've been looking for some team-based, cooperative shooter franchise to occupy my testosterone-fuelled desire for explosions, killing, gunfire, heavy machinery, flashing lights and large-scale conquest, and I think I've found it in Planetside 2.

I'm *really* enjoying PS2 a lot lately, and while I'm struggling with the horribly undocumented controls and features, the game itself is thoroughly enjoyable, and even more so with a team of even moderately communicative squad-mates

so, if you're playing Planetside 2, or looking for someone to convince you to do so, feel free to find me as Tex1013 on Helios (west coast server), NC faction (the blue and gold guys), and I'll be happy to tell you what I know, and team up with you! and if you thought I was chatty in LOTRO...hoooo boy!

re: Planetside 2

I been dabilling in PS2 my self, but I joined the east coast server with some friends.

but andeon, good faction choice (I am also NC)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: