Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you attend the anniversary parties?
I will attend on Saturday!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
I will attend the Sunday Concert!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
I will attend on Wednesday!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I will attend the horse race!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
I hope to attend it all!
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Anniversary Celebrations!

Following up on our wonderful 4th anniversary kin meeting, we have several festivities planned to celebrate four years of LMB!

Aerlinnbar Homecoming
On Saturday, March 31, 7pm EDT, gather at our kinhouse for music and dancing (of course!), a fashion show, synchronized smoke rings, and a scavenger hunt.

TAFDLMB4AMCOWTAEBBB: The April Fool's Day Lonely Mountain Band 4th Anniversary Mega Concert featuring Old Winyards, The Andune Ensemble, and Bards, Beers & LongBeards!
During the BBB's usual (new) concert timeslot of 3-4pm EDT on Sunday, April 1, all three of our kinship bands will take the stage at the Prancing Pony! Hear the Andune Ensemble, BBB, and Old Winyards play in turn - or bring your instruments and join the bands yourself!

Block Party Pub Crawl
On Wednesday, April 4, starting at 2pm EDT, we will gather in each of our kin neighborhoods in turn to visit our various alt-kinhouse taverns and enjoy more block party games such as a fishing contest, hide and seek, and synchronized fireworks (bring a stack and work on that deed)!

Anniversary Horse Race
A fun run and horse show at Windy Acres Ranch for Wednesday evening at 9pm EST - Meet at 9 Chestnut Street, Raglan, Bree and wear your best, loud jockey outfit! A bookie will be on hand to take your bets.

Tour of Homes
Get your home all spruced up whether it's in an LMB neighborhood or not, and go visiting kin homes to vote on the best decorated! Voting runs Wednesday, March 28 to Wednesday, April 18.

ETA: Extended the deadline for LMB Tour of Homes voting to April 18. Go visit those homes, folks!

Last edited by RannaDylin on 2012/04/08 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

I'm screaming with joy. It's going to be sooooooooo much fun!!!

FOUNDER

I just wanted to drop in and say I have confirmed I will be attending TAFDLMB4AMCOWTAEBBB. Cheers!

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Outstanding!

Kyrian
Kyrian Starwalker
Officer

Awarded:

Is there a list of houses to be visited?
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

You can use the LMB Address Book tab on the forums for a list of houses to visit, especially for kinmates who live outside of our official neighborhoods. The Tour of Homes link in the original post here has more details. (And campaigning from homeowners, heh!)

Jump to: