Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Runesdaeg

Awarded:

re: Carn Dum victory!

Inzilzagar, Tamrath, Isdril, Carica, Kaesy and myself (and Cyningeswyrt, AKA "Kitty") in Carn Dum for SNS.
After slaughtering Mordirith and all his dopplegangers and ghostly minions, we gathered around for screenshots (always the best part of running an instance). I think it turned out all right despite my less-than-good graphics.
(click image for full size version)

Forum Image
Aldekim
Officer

Kaesy could have used to step back a pace or two....the glory hound. (yes, he's my alt in Byrdie's Dwarf kinship)

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Inzilzagar
Lynxkitten

That was a FUN run, folks! Thank you very much. Now I get to agonize whether to upgrade "Warlord of Angmar" to "Lady of the Ashen Wastes". Doesn't sound as spiffy, but there's a bit more of a story behind it.

One of the things I liked about our group is that the highest level in the fellowship was 60. Not exactly on-level with the instance, but we weren't being held by the hand, either - and all of us chipped in with some timely rescues and skilled execution of tough fights.

Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

It had been a while for me running Tamrath (my 62 RK) through any group content, so I was kind of rusty. But all in all, I had a fun time. The Mordirith fight was touch and go there for a bit, but we pulled together and took care of business.

well done all! I'm glad to know we had a challenging Carn Dum run, and glad to hear you all made it through - I hope *someone* fell in the green death muck - its tradition by now :) if you didn't, you'd probably best lie to me about it, because if you managed to scrape through without losing someone to the green kook-aid, i'm gonna feel a little inadequate - I lose someone every time, it seems like

thank you for stepping up and taking the lead on this run!

Andeon wrote:
well done all! I'm glad to know we had a challenging Carn Dum run, and glad to hear you all made it through - I hope *someone* fell in the green death muck - its tradition by now :) if you didn't, you'd probably best lie to me about it, because if you managed to scrape through without losing someone to the green kook-aid, i'm gonna feel a little inadequate - I lose someone every time, it seems like

thank you for stepping up and taking the lead on this run!

Someone? More like a few someones...lol

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

That was fun indeed. Next time we'll get our revenge on Helchgam!
Thanks to Bandoras for starting the run (who had to leave early) :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: