Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: LMB 3rd Anniversary, March 26th!

10pm works as far as I know.

Really sorry I couldn't be there guys. My computer picked the worst time ever to have troubles. I hope all went well.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

It went great! Thanks for proposing the event, Adbern, and it's a shame you weren't able to stay for it - we will have to do something of the sort again sometime! Well, we do something of the sort at book club, just not on this scale. At one point we had a full 24-man raid listening to readers including Jangwen, Muiran, Lindorieh, Carliee, Galspi, and Selgar - and Muiran, Locney, and Galspi sang as well! (I hope I didn't miss anyone...I *think* that was all of the readers...) Harperarrow even picked up Galspi's tune for the Tom Bombadil songlets and strummed it for us freestyle on the lute! We read through the whole "Old Forest" chapter and had a great time. Definitely a great tribute to the day.

RannaDylin wrote:
It went great! Thanks for proposing the event, Adbern, and it's a shame you weren't able to stay for it - we will have to do something of the sort again sometime! Well, we do something of the sort at book club, just not on this scale. At one point we had a full 24-man raid listening to readers including Jangwen, Muiran, Lindorieh, Carliee, Galspi, and Selgar - and Muiran, Locney, and Galspi sang as well! (I hope I didn't miss anyone...I *think* that was all of the readers...) Harperarrow even picked up Galspi's tune for the Tom Bombadil songlets and strummed it for us freestyle on the lute! We read through the whole "Old Forest" chapter and had a great time. Definitely a great tribute to the day.

Good to hear that!
`Tinki`
Officer

you should have heard the readings! Galspi was phenomenal.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

I had fun today; hope everyone else enjoyed the party too!

Since our games ran long (I overplan habitually; comes from being a teacher and needing to avoid downtime...), is there interest in an overflow party on Sunday? I could be on by 2 or 3 pm EDT for some pre-Council festivities. We still have the Raglan games - Scavenger Hunt, Fishing Contest, and fireworks.

Yes! lets do some more! Another raid planned when Andeon shows up.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

All right, I am going to aim to be in game by 2pm EDT today and start gathering people - let's say 2:30 in Raglan for the Overflow Party! Bring those fishing rods and fireworks!

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: