Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raydene
MightyLB

re: App: MightyLB

Name: Raydene
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 32
Race: Hobbit
Class: Minstrel

Raydene Goldfield of the Fallohides
"What? You mean, 'Why am I a minstrel?' Well, it was that or stay on the family farm. (Barley-buyers were probably well-aware of that as soon as a said 'Goldfield' - it's how we got the name in the first place five - seven - many generations ago, I forget. People outside of the Shire don't seem to know that. Odd. Anyway!) So yes, growing up I had two profitable skills: farming and playing music. My parents would make that three and say 'getting into trouble', but an elder hobbit's definition of 'trouble' is very wide, isn't it? Moving on! I'm handy with a club and get even handier when something's trying to take my lunch or make me lunch, and I can even pull off a passable tune or two. That's why I should be in your kinship. The End.

And they all lived happily ever after to the ends of their days. (Didn't seem right to leave that off.)

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: MightyLB - by Harperella

Welcome Raydene! All thats left is to find an officer! /joinchannel alesandtales if you want to chat and we will get with you!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum