Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaroldSticklebush

re: App: BaroldSticklebush

Name: Barold
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 34
Race: Hobbit
Class: Minstrel

The gall of some folk! I was out for a pleasant nighttime stroll on the east-west road, completely minding my own business when low and behold I ran afoul of a most unpleasant horseman! As if that wasn't bad enough, while seeking safety I was kidnapped by brigands! To make matters worse I had not yet eaten my dinner! Sitting in a filthy cell with an aching head and rumbling belly I was most pleasantly surprised to be rescued by a foul looking, fair feeling fellow by the name of Strider.

He led me to the town of Archet, and before I had time for tea the town was sacked and burned by brigands! Confusticate and bebother those shaggy knaves! I had had just about enough of their treachery! With a rusty but recently honed blade the townsfolk and I stood against the foul clodpoles.

After returning home, I sang of my trials to all who would listen in the Bird and Baby Inn. It went over so well I simply must have a grand adventure and translate it into verse! As one might expect, I am but a small, simple hobbit in a big big world full of danger! If you should see fit I would very much like to ally myself with you. In times of peace I offer you my skills as a farmer and tailor. Hungry? I can cook many delicious meals! In times of strife my lute stands resolute! May we hold firm against the growing darkness!

At your service,

Barold Sticklebush

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: BaroldSticklebush - by Harperella

Welcome Barold! Are we hungry? Always! /joinchannel alesandtales or find an officer to get some chat and an invite!
BaroldSticklebush

Goodness me, I shall have to stock the larder!
lookingouttosea-Byrdie/Elwynia
Officer

Awarded:

Do you cook pie? Yum!

Welcome, Barold!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum