Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grogrolin

re: App: CZHambrick

Name: Grogrolin
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 12
Race: Dwarf
Class: Champion

Greetings!

My name is Chris, and I'm 22 years of age. First off, I'm a musician, I've been playing piano since the age of 9, and I progressed through other stringed instruments and eventually percussion. And secondly, (not in order of importance) I'm an MMO junkie. I've been playing and progressing through them for nearly a decade from the original EQ, EQoA, EQ2, GW, WoW, AoC, Aion, and now DCUO and LotRO.

At the moment, I'm absolutely LOVING Lord of the Rings Online, the immersion is great, the gameplay is enthralling, but the one thing that I'm lacking is a good group of people to play with. As of experience, forums are the best way to find a guild (errr... kinship) and I really liked what I saw. So in short, I'm very interesting in joining your kinship and hopefully one day I'd be a worthy asset.

Thank you very much for your time.

Harperella
High Officer

re: APPROVED - App: CZHambrick - by Galenhir

Welcome to the Lonely Mountain Band! If you haven't gotten an invite yet, then try /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Also, if you are interested in music in game, you can either check out abc playing with the Old Winyard PUB or try your hand at freestyling (playing live) with either a piano style layout or my harp/dulcimer layout.

--Harperella

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum