Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farralin

re: App: evikingstad

Name: Farralin
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 29
Race: Race of Man
Class: Guardian

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

I am Farralin, son of Dregon, man of Gondor. My story is modest and mercifully brief. My father was a member of the Armorers Fellowship in Minas Tirith, and I apprenticed under him upon reaching the age of fifteen. Sensing the coming darkness in the South, my father resigned his position with the Armorers and moved his young family North, to Bree-town in the long-forgotten Kingdom of Arnor. I do not resent my father for making a choice that some may deem cowardly, but his decision would not have been my own. Upon achieving my majority, I completed my apprenticeship and joined my father in profitable business. My life was comfortable, but as the years passed, I sensed a subtle change in the Bree-land atmosphere. Conversation at the Pony turned to the new, unnatural ferocity of the wild beasts in the area. Travelers from Trestlebridge brought rumors of orc sightings, and worse. Our neighbors in Coombe reported unusual sounds emanating from the Chetwood at night. As I returned home from the Pony on those evenings, I recalled the heroic tales of old Gondor that I had learned as a youth, and my young heart was inflamed with the thought of valorous deeds. I was soon convinced that the shadow from the south had stretched its long arm toward the North, and that its fingers were slowly, surreptitiously closing about the lands of Eriador. I spoke at length to my father about my fears, and my desire to intervene in whatever way I could to stem the coming tide. He discouraged me from investigating my suspicions, but my conscience would permit no other course. We exchanged strong words at my leaving. Looking back, I cannot say that I regret the manner of our parting; he made his decision long ago, and I have made mine. In time perhaps that bond may be renewed; for now there are desperate deeds to be done.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Aldekim
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: evikingstad - by Harperella

I have to know is this you Eric? Of "I am The King" fame?

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Aldekim
Officer

As might be noted from my prior post, I know this applicant and approve of this application.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Harperella
High Officer

Great bio, Farralin, and welcome to the kin! I'm hope you like what you find!

--Harperella

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum