Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taghairm

re: App: Taghairm

Name: Taghairm
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 1
Race: Race of Man
Class: Lore-master

OOC
Greetings. I have been seeking an RP-focused guild since joining LotRO as a VIP in May '10. I have seen many members of your Kinship during my play-times and believe that the LMB is a good match for my RP needs. I hope that I will have the opportunity for my RP to contribute to and enhance the experience of your members in the months to come. I have been RPing for about 30 years now with various RPGs such as D&D. I have online RP experience with several games, but primarily through NWN 1 & 2. I do my best to be an asset and inspiration to those around me. I am starting Taghairm specifically to participate with the LMB. I also play a 31st level Captain by the name of Arathiril. She is currently a member of The Dol'Amroth Accord, but I would prefer more RP than I have found with them.

IC
Taghairm has cast aside his life as a merchant in the Dale-Lands. Motivated by dark tidings from across the land, and inspired by the heroic tales of the Lonely Mountain Band's exploits, he turned his face to the setting sun and began his long journey towards Bree-Land and his destiny. In his travels as a merchant he had horded obscure and arcane knowledge from many sources, both book and tale. His journey would test his talents and resolve, hardening his aged body and drawing forth the will required to wield his knowledge as power. Having learned the tongues of Men and Elves during his previous life, he also learned the minds of beast and bird on his way through Imladris. Beyond Rivendell his fortunes became quite uncertain, captured by outlaws and rescued by Rangers, thus began his role in the war of the ring.

re: APPROVED - App: Taghairm - by Galenhir

Thank you Taghairm for choosing us! You will not be inviteable until you finish your intro, but you can join /joinchannel alesandtales to chat.
Taghairm

re: APPROVED - App: Taghairm - by Galenhir

Thank you for approving my application. Taghairm finished up his intro quests and was invited into the Kinship. I should start showing up in Bree soon and meeting some of the Kinfolk in person. I look forward to many months of quality RP and adventuring with the Lonely Mountain Band.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum