Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matston

re: App: LOTRO_Ulmarth

Name: Matston
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 29
Race: Race of Man
Class: Warden

Hello! My name is Rob and I am a long time Lotro player. I have played the game off and on since it's release but decided to take an extended leave last year for school. I have returned to Middle Earth on a new server in order to start anew. I am a full subscriber and am looking for an active, mature kinship to call home. I am very selective about which Kinship I choose to apply to because it is the single biggest component of my lotro experience.

I have done alot of research on Landroval kinships and I am most excited about The Lonely Mountain Band. I have been wanting to try out adding some role playing into my lotro experience and a LMB seems like an ideal place to get started. The added emphasis on music is also very exciting.

As a player, I primarily enjoy PvE and immersing myself in Tolkien's world come to life. I am always up for a fellowship and willing to help out any player that might ask for it. While I am interested in end-game content, I am not looking to fly through the levels or participate in raids every night, but rather share the lotro experience with friends.

I currently have a level 29 Warden and a handful of other low level characters, but have played three level 60 characters on other servers.

I am extremely excited about the prospect of joining The Lonely Mountain Band and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Rob

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: LOTRO_Ulmarth - by Harperella

Welcome Matston! thank you for choosing us. From what you state, we should fit:) look for an officer ingame or /joinchannel alesandtales to chat for one.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum