Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arduron

re: App: Arduron

Name: Arduron
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 15
Race: Race of Man
Class: Guardian

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

I am a man of Gondor. I was captured by brigands and driven from the South, but escaped and joined the fight against all evil. I now call the North my home. I fel in love with an elf named Gaiagil and we wed, though our time together must be short. Recently, I met Galenhir outside of Frostbluff, and after I spotted him hiding behind a tree, he played music for me and asked me if I wished to join his kin. I did!

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Andeon
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Arduron - by Harperella

congratulations on your wedding, Arduron! Gaiagil has been a most enthusiastic and welcome addition to the band, and I expect no less from you! Usually, Tinki or Harp would be the first to reply to your introduction, but I'm here now...

If you haven't already been invited into the Kin, seek out an officer when you next log in. joining the alesandtales chat channel can help you find Lonely Mountain Banders, which could then direct an officer to you, or seek out your better half, and she should be able to send an officer your way, assuming you haven't found one already.

Generally, the officer should interview you for a brief period of time, making sure you understand the nature, and the minimum requirements of membership, of which you have completed at least this one.

I look forward to seeing you and your wife as time moves forward! Good hunting, and good fortune to you both!

No fair! I should have posted first! Well, since the damage is done, Welcome Arduron!
Andeon
Officer

the damage??

*Andeon, his soul heavy, is unable to draw his eyes from the cold, silent sidewalk. He wanders slowly beyond the reach of the solitary lamplight, into the misty black beyond, while the quietly mournful notes of a single violin, play just for him*

sad crying

(jk tinki - i'm not really hurt - but it seemed like a fun moment to play with)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum