Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
box of turtles

re: APPROVED - App: box of turtles - by Harperella

Name: Bradrid
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 25
Race: Race of Man
Class: Champion

I've never roleplayed in game before, so here is my first attempt at a character biography.

"Hailing from Combe, Bradrid has lived an unremarkable life. He has traveled all over Bree-Land working odd jobs, once even venturing as far west as Buckland. Due to his large stature, Bradrid was hired on to protect loggers in the Chetwood as a brigand deterrent after the emergence of the Blackwolds. Although he had never truly fought before in his life, he proved quite capable, even defending the party on two occasions when Blackwold threats turned to violence. Now with his contract finished, Bradrid has left familiar surroundings to fulfill a debt he feels he owes to the man who saved his life."

As for me, I've been casually playing MMOs on and off since Ultima Online. I participated in the beta for LOTRO, but didn't contiue on as I was newly-wed finishing school, etc and never had any time for gaming until now. When not playing I enjoy spending time with my wife, playing with my kids, and developing film and TV show concepts.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Last edited by box of turtles on 2010/12/15 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
`Tinki`
Officer

Welcome Bradrid! Once your approved, seek out an officer for an invite. Or /joinchannel alesandtales to chat for one.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Lennidhren spoke to Bradrid tonight in game and recruited him. Welcome to the LMB!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum