Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulfinn

re: App: Tarfin

Name: Tarfin
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 15
Race: Elf
Class: Hunter

(ooc) Greetings, I have just returned to the game after a long absence. While looking for a place to play and a possible kin to join I came across you folks. While I don't know if we'll be a good fit yet, I plan on joining the ales and tales chat and looking you all up. I have create 3 characters on Landroval so far Tarfin an elven hunter will most likely be my main, Rassyk a dwarven guardian will be my back up and I also created a Captain to try him out. I am interested in both pve and rp. I am usually fairly self suficient in games. I am married and over 40 with 2 young sons, I play weeknights after my kids go to bed. I have been playing Star Wars Galaxies fairly regularly as both pve pvp(space and ground) and rp, but decided I needed a dose of fantasy back in my life. I consider myself a Tolkien buff but don't speak the languages or anything. I just read the books often. As I am still working on my main character I have yet to write up a bio for him however I do intend to do so soon.

Ulfger Warden of Rohan, Tailor
`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Tarfin - by Galenhir

Hallo Tarfin! Thanks for the info! IF you want to get on A and T chat, we can surely get an officer to help you out.:) How about a 2 week "Get to know" period? Then we can go from there.
Ulfinn

Sounds good to me, I'm just trying to finish up the starter area content now and lvling up my woodworking skills as well (love making my own bow). Why don't we start the clock on the two weeks once i get over to bree and start meeting some folks? This way I'm not pressured to perfom so to speak while still getting reaclimated to the game.
`Tinki`
Officer

Alrighty! chatted with you in Ales and Tales channel.
`Tinki`
Officer

Almost forgot! tinki recruited this player ingame Wed nite.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum