Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laraan of gondor

re: APPROVED - App: Laraan of gondor - by Galenhir

Name: Laraan
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 17
Race: Race of Man
Class: Guardian

Greetings friend of the West.

First i will tell my history.
I am a Guardian of gondor, and I was born in Minas Tirith, city of kings. My father was a renowned master of the city, and like most parents, he wanted me to follow his destiny.
My mother came from a distant place I never knew the name because she died at my birth, the only thing my fhater told me, was that this place was once destroyed by a dragon, called smaug.
I am not from a race that can tell of heroic dees I've done in the past, because our short life is our curse.

Now i am a soldier, (guardian) and i was sent some days ago in search of boromir, son of our regent, that was travelling to an elf place called rivendell.
unfortunately Im not an expert in the elf culture, so i ended up in a place that they call celondim, on Ered Luin, then I realized I had traveled to the opposite side of where I want.
Now I'm trying to get back to Rivendell, but I'm told that many dangers await me on the path to it.
Now I seek a good and great group of people that I can socialize and prepare myself for my long journey.

--Confidential, only elves and (or) warriors who know about the fallen Maiar--
Some days ago i was on bree, and one guy named strider came for me to ask for help. I cant tell you what we did on that day, but i can tell you that dark times are aproaching, because the facts lead me to believe that the fallen Maiar is back (yes I'm intellectual, very books on gondor library).
So i tell you free people of the middle earth, beware, and if you see a group of followers of Angmar, be sure that they are followers of Sauron himself, and do not let them escape.
Now that i know that, i will do whatever i can do to stop the shadow.

graciously
Laraan
Prancing Pony, Bree

Elen sila lumen omentielvo
`Tinki`
Officer

I Welcome you ! You have chosen a good place of refuge in your journey! We are glad you chose us. Make sure you get an officer to interview and invite you :)
Harperella
High Officer

Welcome to the band! I like your bio so far.

--Harperella

Thank you all for the welcome, I'm already on the kinship now.
Safe travels.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum