Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icey Blue

re: App: Serroco

Name: Relleka
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 10
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

Hi! My names Serroco! (or Relleka on Landroval)

I want to join this kinship because I really enjoy Roleplaying and am an active player on LOTRO.

I guess I can go through the details of Relleka.

Name: Relleka.

Race: Man.

Current Level: 10. (Gonna change soon!)

I am a very fast typer and can always respond quickly to questions or Roleplay. I am a passionate Rper and will always help out when I am needed! Please consider my application. Thank you!

rpassmor

re: APPROVED - App: Serroco - by Galenswerd

I thought I'd stick my head in and say Hello to Relleka! and put in my 2 copper pieces.

She came across a small group of us having an impromptu Ales&Tales; the late night hours, at the Pony Fountain. Which, by the way, seems like it might/should become a regular thing..although it makes me realize I really need to come up with a bawdy ballad of my own. hehe

Annnnyways, I digress, as usual; she seems genuinely nice and social, which to me fits the mold here :)

Awarded:

re: Serroco's app

Hello Relleka!

Just my two cents here as well.

While she did not add any information on her background story (because I know she had not realised she was meant to, although I'm sure an officer can ask her) she is certainly sociable and RPs her character well, in a polite and courteous manner to others. I have seen her around the Prancing Pony and we have talked before.

She enjoys listening to music and playing. Last night she spent a considerable amount of time at the fount outside the Pony with me and some other kin members who were playing music and singing, showing priority over music and role-playing.

So I think she'd be a good addition to the kin. :)
Albakor

re: Great to meet Relleka

I had fun getting to know her at the Prancing Pony. I had a few pints with she and Rieslin. She was playful and fun to role play with. She felt like she fit with the spirit of LMB.
`Tinki`
Officer

So, I assume she has been invited.
Nibun
Officer

Awarded:

re: Suddenly she leaves...

`Tinki` wrote:
So, I assume she has been invited.

I admit I did have some reservations as I did not know her too well. However, up until less than an hour ago she had showen promise, was interacting well on the kin channel, on fellowship channels and generally getting along with people; when suddenly (for no apparent reason, at least to me) she left the kin and logged off without a second word. Whatever the reason, I find that slightly rude taking into consideration that some people tried to stand up for her (to my knowledge no one had a fight with her over anything!)

I presume you can go ahead and delete this application after all, Tinki.
Icey Blue

re: No! it's a bug!

I didn't leave the kinship! I didn't know what happened until peterpi told me. Apparently when I logged out (I was visiting my Grandparents) it said that I left the kin! I would never do such a thing!

Bottom line: I never left, have no plan on leaving, and am sorry for those who got worried, though I have no idea what happened.
Aldekim
Officer

Good to have you back already Relleka. ;)

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Nibun
Officer

Awarded:

re: It certainly is!

Serroco wrote:
I didn't leave the kinship! I didn't know what happened until peterpi told me. Apparently when I logged out (I was visiting my Grandparents) it said that I left the kin! I would never do such a thing!

Bottom line: I never left, have no plan on leaving, and am sorry for those who got worried, though I have no idea what happened.

I apologise but it is true. I was not mistaken about this: I am 1000% true I saw this message because I re-read it three times, not believing this possible!

I and her were in fellowship. I idled a little to write the poem. I came back when I was done. She'd already logged off. I saw the following:

Relleka had left our fellowship (OK no big deal).
Relleka had left the kinship (I thought what?)
Relleka has disconnected.

In that order!

(Or the corresponding messages for these events that the game outputs).

Pity I didn't take a screenshot of it but I didn't think about it at the time.

I wondered if someone said something to her, or something happened and I felt bad. It's clearly some bug but I cannot for the life of me think what could have caused this. I know some people just leave the kinship now and then, but this felt strange (unless provoked by someone)!

Again my apologies. I am glad my trust in Relleka was not mistaken, and I will certainly look into it. This is a serious bug though and should be looked into. I'm trying to imagine what such a thing could cause in future.

The other bug I've seen recently is this: if you try to do a timed quest and you're already in a fellowship, the timer does not appear but the countdown still proceeds (only you don't see it). I wonder if the fact we were in a fellowship, then messed around with the user channels (personal) caused some bug and displayed this erroneous message. Anyway I will report it to Turbine, as I always do!

Apologies again.

Cheers

~ Rieslin
Aldekim
Officer

The missing timer thing has been going on forever. As for the kin drop, frequently people getting tired will accidentally hit the quit button and drop from kin when they intend to quit the game for the night. I have seen this happen to severla people. I have also seen a bug where proper quitting game bugs and drops people from kin. (also seen a few times) Not a problem...all's well as ends well. :)

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
`Tinki`
Officer

Actually,I have pushed the quit button myself once :) A reinvite is in order if it has not already been offered. glad you picked us Rellecka!
Nibun
Officer

Awarded:

re: Thank you

Aldekim wrote:
I have also seen a bug where proper quitting game bugs and drops people from kin. (also seen a few times) Not a problem...all's well as ends well. :)

Thank you Aldekim for letting me know of this :) I did not know such bugs were around. I believe something like this might have happened here.

I want to thank Relleka for her patience with this matter.

After questing and conversing with her last night as well, I had a chance to confirm that she is a dedicated RPer, sociable, easily adjustable to various situations and with a good deal of imagination. She is very pleasant company and a good companion for Ales & Tales!

*raises his mug to Relleka* Cheers!

~ Rieslin
Harperella
High Officer

The things that happen while I'm away! I'm glad to hear it all worked out in the end. Sounds like you will be a great addition to our kin!

--Harp

re: Phew!

=D I'm glad that its all been settled.
Nervous about my interview tho... sad crying
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum