Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terwef

re: App: Slefo

Name: Slefo
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 8
Race: Hobbit
Class: Warden

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

Slefo is a young hobbit at only 35. He spent pretty much all of his life as a successful farmer, but when his home region was raided by a band of roving orcs and goblins, Slefo took up arms.

Standing at an unasumming 3 feet 2 inches and a hearty 165 lbs.

He has taken on the role of the Warden, defending his village and friends and seeking revenge on the monsters that took his family. As he struggles to find his place in the larger world, he has encountered many friends. He is always looking for new stories to hear and tell, new music to share and is happy to provide any assistance he can to the friendly folks that he encounters.

Slefo has recently taken up the trade of woodworker to supplement his income and to help his fellows with arms and supplies from the forest.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

re: APPROVED - App: Slefo - by Harperella

Welcome to the Band! If you need help finding an officer, try asking on the alesandtales channel by using /joinchannel alesandtales. There's always some LMB folks lurking in the corners of the tavern.

--Harperella

re: Slefo

Hello, and thank you for accepting my application.

I have a few questions. Initially I joined a guild from a forum that I sometimes visit. How do I leave that kin, so that I can become a member of the LMB?

Next, How can I help? I'd Love to be a solid productive member of the kin, but I'm level 9 ( i listed 8, but I was wrong). I am a SM farmer and am Thrilled to supply anything that I can to anyone that I can to help them along.

I'm really excited, I think this kin is going to be a good fit for me, and I'm thankful to have been welcomed.
Aldekim
Officer

To leave you current kinship you open the social panel in game and open the kinship tab. At the bottom right is a prompt marked "leave". Click that and you are out.

~Aldekim

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Terwef

Thanks! I'll get ready to join LMB officially tonight then
`Tinki`
Officer

Actually its a "QUIT" button.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum