Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meneladan

re: App: Samwisse

Name: Godwineson
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 15
Race: Race of Man
Class: Hunter

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

I first read LOTR in second grade after hearing Ron Brown read The Hobbit on Iowa Public Radio. I read The Silmarillion as soon as it came out. I used to subscribe to Beyond Bree, Mythlore and Mythprint until I fafiated for reasons of 6th Age (see Nenius (or is it Bede) currency issues. I attended a Beyond Bree conference in St. Louis in the mid-90s. I have all of HoME, the History of the Hobbit, and a half a shelf of Tolkien criticism. It is possible that I know a few members via such modes of communication. Dunno.

I am new to gaming, in part because I feared I would become addicted - I was likely right. I am of the Old Hope as discussed in the Athrabeth Finrod ah Andreth.

Wish I could port my characters Meneldan (probably more correctly Meneladan, I'm not a Sindarin scholar) and Samwisse from Nimrodel (and my friend Rosiea (Yes, Samwisse and Roseia)) - wish I'd had good information when the f2p beta ended.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Mae govanen. Nai hiruvalye Menelessie

re: APPROVED - App: Samwisse - by Harperella

Glad to have you in the band, Godwineson. Too bad about the characters you've had to leave behind. But think of it this way... you have another chance to experience LOTRO in a whole new way here in the Lonely Mountain Band.

--Harperella

Awarded:

Hey there Godwineson! Welcome to LMB! I too started out on Nimrodel and now split my game time between characters here and there. My Nimrodel main Linett will keep an eye out for Meneldan and Samwisse. :-)

Thank you both very much.

I am a wee bit confused that Godwineson on Landroval is not showing membership in a kinship. Well, none of the alts have. I don't know if I'm missing a step or if it takes a while to propagate through the system or what.

High Officer

Awarded:

Sounds like you still need to speak to an officer in game to have your character recruited to the kin. There are two steps in the recruitment process - applying here, and being added in game. Some people start with the application, some start in game and then come apply here after they've actually been recruited. :-) Anyway, just give a shout out in the /alesandtales channel (type /joinchannel alesandtales to get to it then you can talk in it with /1, or possibly /2 /3 or /4 if you are already in other channels) asking for an officer, and whichever of us is online then will take care of recruiting you.

Awarded:

Lennidhren spoke with Godwineson in game today and recruited him. Welcome to the Lonely Mountain Band!

Characters now are: Godwineson, Galspi, and Meneladan.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum