Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VanorDM

re: APPROVED - App: VanorDM - by Harperella

Name: Aderath
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 15
Race: Elf
Class: Warden

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

Aderath is from great forest Lothlórien, and follows the tradition of the Shield Maiden. She wanders the lands of Middle Earth offering protection to any of the good races who might be in need. To the evil races she brings swift and sure death.

However battle is not all that she has an interest in, she spends time simply enjoying the beauty of the land, and playing music when she has time.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!
VanorDM

Thanks for letting me in. :)

I'm a somewhat casual player, playing a few hours a night and when I can on the weekends, but I try to make the most of what time I get. I enjoy solo'ing though the quest content but want to take part in some of the group content LotR offers, and I normally enjoy tanking when part of a group.

I also play bass guitar IRL so the music system in the game is something I'd really like to play with, and I'd love to be part of some sort of band in game if there's room for me.
`Tinki`
Officer

Welcome Aderath! Sounds like your in kin by now. Thanks for choosing us!
Harperella
High Officer

Glad to have you aboard!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum