Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hye2

re: App: Hye2

Name: Hye
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 27
Race: Hobbit
Class: Minstrel

Hello! Just submitting an application for the website for my wee hobbit, who's a member in game already. Thanks! :)

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Hye2 - by Galenswerd

I knew I recognized your name :)
Hye2

Eep. I didn't know registering would create a sticky, else I would have posted a silly bio, like this one:

"There's a curious looking hobbit standing here, looking a bit lost. Whether that look's due to actually being lost or due to a large flowerpot resting on her head, and therefore limiting her vision, you can't quite tell.

Her feet are bare, as is proper, and quite dirty, with flecks of mud plastered to the sides. It's quite probable that she spends a lot of her time in the fields, or else she dislikes bathes. It'd probably be a bad idea to enquire about the latter.

(( Hye's a native of the Shire, the eastern outskirts of bywater to be more precise, and she'd prefer to keep it that way. any sightings of her outside the shire are a fluke. probably. Your mind reading's too poor currently to make out anything else. ))"

(Current in game bio. Wearer of silly hats.)

Thanks for the approval!

Edit: Also, my character's claimed, but it's not me (Hye was also taken as a guildlaunch name). Go figure!
Harperella
High Officer

Welcome to the band! We hope you like it!

--Harperella

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum