Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galaddis/Coryalin/Escadora/Yancia

re: App: Galaddis

Name: Salganthir
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 18
Race: Elf
Class: Minstrel

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

Salganthir Gaelnen is an elf misplaced into hobbit society. Earlier in his adolescence, his village in Mirkwood was attacked by orcs and goblins. His parents joined the other villagers to fight them off, and told him and his sister to stay in the house. Not long after his parents left, a group of orcs and goblins ransacked his house. They found his sister and kidnapped her. Salganthir had some extra time and had hidden underneath covers on an unmade bed, so the orcs and goblins overlooked him.

The orcs and goblins decimated his village. Sometime after the battle was over, a fellowship consisting of mostly hobbits came into his house, looking for survivors. When he realized that they weren't orcs or goblins, he came out from hiding. Someone in the fellowship told him that they saw many elves from his village taken as captives, which probably included his parents.

They wouldn't have felt right leaving Salganthir to fend for himself. However, Salganthir started his minstrel training not that long before the incident, so he wasn't proficient enough to join the fellowship for combat. (He was probably the equivalent of level 1 at the time.) So they discussed among themselves who should take him into their home. After a few minutes, they decided which fellowship member should take him. They chose the fellowship member with the largest family, so Salganthir would have plenty of children to keep him company.

A hunter in the fellowship ported them to the Shire. For the next 20 years, Salganthir spent his time in the Shire, and watched the hobbit children grow into young adults. He also continued his training as a minstrel. He hasn't been back to Mirkwood ever since.

He loves to party and have a good time. For a while, he had a bag dedicated to pipeweed, ale, and fireworks, until I had him put a bunch of it in his bank for later. Now, it's currently just ½ bag.

In real life, I like to write pop tunes in my spare time and would be interested in doing more with music in the game as time permits. On my.LOTRO, you all might know me as Galaddis or ChickyChicky.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Galaddis (Arkenstone), Coryalin (Landroval), Escadora (Crickhollow), Yancia (Gladden), Malthendal (Brandywine)
`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Galaddis - by Galenswerd

Hallo Salganthir! be sure you get an invite from any officer. And glad you picked us :)
Galaddis/Coryalin/Escadora/Yancia

I got an invite just before Ales & Tales tonight. Thank you very much for the kind welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better. =D
lookingouttosea-Byrdie/Elwynia
Officer

Awarded:

You're ChickyChicky?! Welcome! Now, I know. :)

~Byrdie
Aldekim
Officer

I am familiar with this applicant from the mylotro blogs and feel we have a fine potential member here.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum