Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eothaine

re: App: Tydhild

Name: Tydhild
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 12
Race: Man
Class: Minstrel

I'd like to join the Lonely Mountain Band because of what I saw at Ales and Tales, my second day in LOTRO (tonight!), and other reasons. How lively and pleasant you all are!

I'm interested in music, and have worked with ABC in the past. I also play a male dwarf Guardian on Landroval. If he'd also be welcome in the Band, that would be wonderful.

I played that *other* MMO for a number of years before giving up on it. The community on Landroval is amazing so far -- everything I could have hoped for in an online gaming community.

My interests in LOTRO seem to align well with the Band's (enjoying all that the game has to offer, not heavily focused on end-game raiding). I would call myself a light roleplayer most of the time in online games. I've enjoyed tabletop roleplaying games for the past 25 years.

Safe journeys!

--Tydhild

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Tydhild - by Harperella

And you are one we need in our kin! If you have not gotten an invite yet, be sure shout out for an officer to get one.
Harperella
High Officer

It was good to meet you in game, however briefly it was. Sorry for my faulty memory! We are glad to have you aboard!

--Harperella

Aw, thanks for the warm welcome!

I had such a great time at Ales and Tales. Thanks for that!

Not much news from me. My Minstrel got level 16 today. Still dying to more than two attackers. Cry of the Valar is... a mixed blessing. :)

See you in Bree!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum