Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimberyl

re: App: Kimberyl

Name: Morganpie
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 12
Race: Hobbit
Class: Minstrel

Hello! I have been to a few of the Ales and Tales and have enjoyed some of the videos created by your members, especially the one with the curse of Harperella! My (RL) son and I are interested in the Lore and magic of Tolkien, and my main "toon" is a Rune Keeper named Cymberyl. My son's name is Safor. Eventually I would like to add my main toons, I happened to be on my little Michel Delving minstrel (Morganpie) while my son and I first joined as recruits, during the last night of the "Pre-FTP" days. We have both been playing for about 3 months but are immersed in the game! I have developed a Master Artisan Jeweller (Cymberyl), Tailor (Kimberyl), and a Master Expert Metalworker (Safrandal). I also love the Auction house and as a result have accumulated quite a little treasure chest filled with goodies. My Home is the best elf house- #1 Twinfall Path in the Lorn-I Chyrch (spelling?) homestead. Safor owns a house adjecent to mine.
I have a selection of Music you may hear me play at times, but I am not a big "grouper" or chatter, and you will occasionally find me AFK due to having 4 children at home and my constant need to be doing things around here, however bear with me, I think I have a lot to offer in craft materials, critical pieces, a level head, and info on craft and other quests. I would also like to learn more about Tolkien history and lore, I have read his bios and consider myself a Tolkien-geek!

Thanks for the chance to join your honorable Band!

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Kimberyl - by Harperella

Again welcome! To let all know Morganpie is in kin now. Will need some feedback for her in 2 weeks :)
`Tinki`
Officer

the time is Now to recommend Morganpie! I vouch for this player.
Aldekim
Officer

I alaso wish to support Morganpie's applicatin for membership.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
CGriffin
Officer

Adding my enthusiastic approval!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum