Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodwind
JayF

re: App: JayF

The application submitted by JayF is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Goodwind Valathor
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 31
Race : Race of Man
Class : Warden

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I heard you did music and its one of the things I enjoy.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
LOTRO was my first MMO game I have played, I have not done much RP as far as creating a story for my characters.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Est

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
My character is a level 31 Warden, name is Goodwind Valathor, can play 4 different instruments, flute, horn, lute, and bagpipe.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I was in Rough Riders before the servers got changed

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
yes Aedon

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have not been to any event, I do plan on being at the events.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
music, fishing, and quests

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I don't really have any expectation, I been out of the game for a little over 6 months.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I really do not know I just got back into the game after 6 months of inactive.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have seen the movies and the scenes I like most were the huge battles that took place.

Misc:

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: JayF - by Aedon Durreah

Jay, can you tell us a little more about yourself. Think of the application as a let's get to know you gathering.

Jay is the son of a very dear friend of mine, good lad from a fine family. I have no hesitation in endorsing his application.

Goodwind
JayF

Yeah I can give a bit more info.

Im mostly a solo player, last kin I was in I kept mostly to myself not the most out going of people, but I always answered when someone asked for help or wanted a questing partner. I join in on most events when able, My character is a tank Warden, level 31 like I said in the main app. I guess a few things I like about the game is the fact we can play instruments and entertain people through music. (I play Bass guitar IRL.) My character is also a artisan metal smith and master prospector, tailoring is not really that great but can at least make level 30 stuff.

not sure what else there is to tell atm, if there are any other questions I'll try and answer as best I can.

PS. reason why I been out of the game for a while, Im a Starwars fan and saw that there was a game that was similar to LOTRO, only it was Starwars related and I changed over to there. I'm coming back because I hear there are a lot of cool new things going on in the game and I want to see what they are like.

again if there are any more questions let me know and I will answer as best I can.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Thank you Jay

Goodwind
JayF

most welcome, let me know if there is something else needed.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Congratulations Goodwind, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum