Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallan_MG

re: App: Fallan_MG

The application submitted by Fallan_MG is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Amerdin
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 30
Race : Race of Man
Class : Guardian

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I've returned to LoTRo after a long absence. I'm looking to make friends and share adventures and I love to roleplay. I've met a couple of your members in passing, and although I missed the event last night, I'm excited for the potential of joining up.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I've played tabletop games since I was a youngster. I've been a lifelong gamer, and I have had a career in the gaming business for the past decade. I've dabbled in many MMOs over the years, UO, AO, EQ, EQ2, Wildstar, WoW, Asheron's Call, AC2 etc.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Amerdin was orphaned young and lucky for him was taken in by a very nice family just outside of Bree. His adopted parents have a small farm and he was raised with a love of the land. Stricken with wanderlust as a teenager, he headed out and has spent the last decade exploring the world, coming home to visit his parents when he could. Expanding his boundaries had a profound impact on him opening his eyes to the greater evils that lurk not far from his door.
He doesn't take himself too seriously, has a fondness for mischief and pranks and loves brown bread a a porter.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None in recent history

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I haven't been yet, but would love to.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Exploration, Roleplay and Crafting

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Camaraderie, fun, laughter, a bit of guidance and hopefully a home in Middle Earth. Oh yeah, and some beer!

Oh, I'm a solid tank in other MMOs, just learning here, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Willing to help new players, can add to the atmosphere and well, I think I'm pretty funny. ;P

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I've read and re-read the books since I was a child. The Hobbit was my favorite book, but was deeply disappointed by the movies. That said the LOTR movies were pretty excellent. Just about my favorite scene in any of the books is when Gandalf has the dwarves come to Beorn's house, in sets of twos.

Misc:

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Fallan_MG - by Lhinnthel

Congratulations, Amerdin! Your application has been accepted. The next step is to find an officer in game for your entry interview! (The easiest way would be to /joinchannel alesandtales and ask if a LMB officer is available). We do look forward to enjoying Middle-earth with you!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum