Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arharrin

re: App: Arharrin

The application submitted by Arharrin is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Drfyr
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 24
Race : Race of Man
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I have held a long term interest in Tolkien-verse and am excited to be immersed in the virtual role playing world of LOTRO. What makes LMB stand out from other fellowship is that it strives to be more than just a group of brigands with limited scope of play. LMB, on the other hand, has become an institution, in and out of the LOTRO. More pertinent reason for my choice to be included within LMB is because I thoroughly enjoyed the performance put up by one of your troops in Bree. I am a musician and appreciate fine taste in music, which, needless to say, fits well within the repertoire of your esteemed group.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I have had MMO experience before with games like World of Warcraft, Rift, and SWTOR. But I have never had the opportunity to role play within the aforementioned games.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
IST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Drfyr, son of Dreygrd I, saw his calling away from the comforts of his noble lineage within the high ranks of the riders of the north. His thirst for adventure and exploration could not hold him to rohan, and left his abode at a very early age.
Over the years he managed to hone his craft as a skilled Marksman and hunter par excellence.
People often mistook him for a lone ranger and feared his presence where ever he stayed. This made him move every now and then, fighting for his survival and shaping his own destiny.
When Rohan fell into darkness, Drfyr saw to a higher calling.
Now he perseveres to aid the Middle-Earth in defeating the evil forces of Sauron.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes. Although I stumbled quite accidentally, to which I am grateful to my stars. It was mesmerising.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
At present I keep soloing since I am not affiliated to any group. However, I am keen on exploring other playing aspects.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Ask not what your fellowship can do for you, but what you can do for your fellowship. True Story.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Try to actively participate in events and help fellow bandmates whenever required. I have not yet familiarised with my skills as of yet but would hope to understand and learn from the enriching experience the community is willing to provide. To follow in the footsteps of my brothers and sisters, to infinity and beyond.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yes. I have read LOTR and Hobbit. I love the battle at Helms Deep. Every scene speaks volumes about the gallantry of men and women of Rohan. It also marks the moment when the alliance between Men and Elves is re-forged in blood and rain.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
None that I could think of. Only my complement to the LMB for taking the Tolkien universe and embedding its culture within LOTRO and building a long lasting fellowship over the years. Regardless of whether I am accepted or not, I have nothing but pride and respect for the entire LMB. Cheerio!!

Lindorieh
Morfindiel
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Arharrin - by Laerlenn

We have accepted your application! Please find an officer in game (the alesandtales chat channel is handy for this) for an entry interview. In the interview we will get to know you a little better and give you information about the Band. Congratulations!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum