Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

re: Theater Night - Dec 14 at 4:30pm -- Sign Up To Be In A Play!

Are we meeting tomorrow at 3, then?

Awarded:

Brax can be there tomorrow.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lilikate

I have not yet issued the Bobbits with the sheet music, I was waiting on some timing info to narrow further my selections.

Awarded:

I thought we're meeting on 13th? 2pm and 4pm /server are both early am for me (eg 3am vs 5am). Pick a time and I'll set an alarm.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

I thought we were meeting on the 13th? If it is in fact tomorrow the 6th, I won't be able to make it - I'll be offline most of the day at my daughter's school play performance!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

Sorry, you guys are probably right. I couldn't remember and couldn't find the date!

Officer

Awarded:

Yep, we're meeting the Saturday the 13th, the day before the show. We're going to aim for 3:00pm, since some folks don't have a lot of time to stay. Please have all of your dialog converted to /say with separate emotes.

Also, I could use one more stage hand to help with set changes during the 3rd play, One Chance Too Many.
My thinking is this -- We have 5 locations, Castle, Tidy's house (messy and clean), and Harlot's house (messy and clean).
If someone handles the castle, someone Tidy's sets, and someone else Harlot's sets, we'll do some really fast changes.
If you're not acting or playing music in the 3rd play, and you're interested in volunteering, please post. Thanks!

Awarded:

I'm sorry for the delay in posting the scene decorations for Theater Night. I should have them up later today. There were so many chores to catch up on, after a week in the ER and hospital with my husband. Talk about the mountain of laundry! wow!

Thank you, Kaerri, for the loan of the Lithe Days and Summerdays wallpapers! :)

Awarded:

Kira, should the narrator lines for One Chance Too Many be in say or shout?

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Lhinnthel wrote:

It's up to you. If /shout also pops up in a chat bubble, it should be fine, but /say should also work well.
You might want to prefix with [Narrator].

For everyone -- If you haven't already, please post the name of the character(s) you'll be using for your part(s). Thanks!

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
Lhinnthel wrote:

It's up to you. If /shout also pops up in a chat bubble, it should be fine, but /say should also work well.
You might want to prefix with [Narrator].

For everyone -- If you haven't already, please post the name of the character(s) you'll be using for your part(s). Thanks!

Thanks! I'll use say for the Narrator then.

I will use Lhinnthel for the Stage Manager role, unless you'd like a woman or male character instead?

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Lhinnthel wrote:
I will use Lhinnthel for the Stage Manager role, unless you'd like a woman or male character instead?

Stage Manager can be any race or gender that you like.

To everyone in the opening plays (Opening and Hamster) please make sure you have the right genders in your dialog, thanks!

Awarded:

Lhinn, what gender do I need to refer to in Opening? ;)

High Officer

Awarded:

Kaerri wrote:
Lhinn, what gender do I need to refer to in Opening? ;)

wow! Lhinn is a she! LOL

Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

Just checking to see who you were bringing! ;) Going to check my Lyrical pronouns now.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: