Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Carnival Ride - Today at 2:30pm EST/server - Prancing Pony

Join us today for the Carnival Ride at 2:30pm EST/servertime!

Meet at the Prancing Pony for a mounted procession to the Horsefields arena. Bring your standard (+62%) steed and your favorite wild outfit in the traditional colors of purple, green and gold. Masks are also traditional.

At the arena, we'll enjoy a war steed parade, showing off eight sets of tack that you might want to purchase for your own steed. This will be followed by an amazing demonstration by the formation riding team, performing their most complex routine ever! Next is an equestrian trivia contest - win a Steed of the First Marshal. Finally, we'll have a concert by The Remediators with carnival, zydeco, and Mardi Gras music.

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2014/03/03 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Did anyone get screenshots of the show, especially of the riding team performing? If so, please share? Thank you!

I think my footage of the Display failed sad I am so sorry! There was nothing in my folder when I went to transfer it to my laptop.

I have many screenshots of the Parade which I am uploading to Photobucket. I shall also make another parade video. I shall let you know when it is ready.

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/lilikatebuggins/library/KiraParade?sort=3&page=1[/url]
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: