Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veriwin
Officer

re: App: Veriwin

The application submitted by Veriwin is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Veriwin
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 87
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-master

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I transferred from Brandywine during The Great Server Consolidation because I saw that Landroval had the most events. I gradually got involved with LOTRO's "music scene" and really enjoy it. There's nothing quite like it in any other game. I think that player-created content is the lifeblood of any MMO and I'm impressed and respect what LMB does and would like to contribute to that in some way.

Also, Aedon won't stop bugging me about it.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I've been playing MMOs since EverQuest 1. I currently have a few accounts open on other games, and I try a free-to-play MMO once in a while. I've always been very casual and almost elusively solo. I've never hit max level, never been on a raid, never been in a guild. I take things very slowly and mostly like to hang around interesting worlds. I'm the opposite of a power-leveler.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Pacific - PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I don't really role-play, so I haven't constructed any kind of backstory or anything, but I (mostly) try to keep my language RP-friendly. If I'm around others doing something thematic, I act appropriately. I originally expected Veriwin to act all haughty and melancholy, but I keep going to these silly events, so now she's kind of a joker. This is my one and only character. No alts, no other servers.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon messaged me to ask why I wasn't already a member, and said that others were wondering the same thing.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I attend most Ales & Tales and BBB concerts when I can get to them. I've been to one Weatherstock and one Winterstock. I have a Weatherstock Wayfarer title.

My impressions of LMB hosted event: Very positive

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Exploring and socializing

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I really only know LMB from concert events. So currently, my expectations are to continue going to concerts and perhaps assisting in some way. I'm game for doing other things, but like I said, I'm very casual. I still have a lot to do in LOTRO and don't like to skip ahead to further zones, even if there's something cool going on there. I make an exception for events at premium houses.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm an enthusiastic participant during events and stick to the spirit of whatever's going on. I make an effort to attend most events and I enjoy socializing and I keep things light and cheery. I'm patient and like helping others. I have some experience with LOTRO's music system.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I've never read the books, although I mean to some day. I saw the cartoons as a kid, and I've seen all of the movies. I've also listened to the BBC audio dramas of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. I wasn't a huge LotR fan coming into this game, but playing it had kindled enough of an interest that I've read and watched videos about the lore, beyond what's shown in the movies.

My favorite images are ones with cartoon Legolas:

http://www.rotoscopers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/04Legolas.gif

http://www.rotoscopers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/06LegolasReact.gif

http://www.rotoscopers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/08LegolasThugLife.gif

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I'm pressing the Submit Application while playing a song at Ales & Tales.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Veriwin - by Aedon Durreah

Woo hoo, I highly endorse this applicant.

Eilye
Field Marshal

Count me among those who have wished you'd join!
Beorbrand
DeGeneral Degeneratus

Awarded:

ALRIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHT!
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Been wondering why you weren't already in the kin!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

Oh boy oh boy!

Awarded:

Congratulations Veriwin, your application has been approved. Please joinchannel alesandtales and ask for a friendly. helpful LMB officer to complete your interview.

(One of us, one of us)

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Welcome, Veriwin!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Freemark
CEC Officer

Awarded:

Oh my gosh welcome Veriwin to LMB. This is a great place to be. I hope you have found a happy home with us all :):):):):):):):):):):)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum