Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luejack

re: New Raid

I have been unwell for several months and had technical difficulties signing on but there are two topics I'd like to propose. First, I am and experienced raid leader and offer my services as such to the kin. If there is sufficient interest I'll happily pick a day and time that suits as many as are interested and lead some raids.
I also have an event in mind: The First Annual LMB Olympics! Horse races, foot races, naked swimming races, capture the flag, scavenger hunt, Bree rooftop hop, chicken run and many others that make up a very full 2 weeks. When the dust settles I'll need as assistant or two to set this up and keep records of who has what and how many points accrued etc. The winner will be the person with the most points. The purse will be large; 10g for 3rd place 15g for second and 20g for first. The overall winner will get prizes as well as 50g. Everyone who participates will get a thank you gift. The last time I ran this event the overall purse was around 2000g. We can run a torch from Rivendell to the kinhouse to light a cauldron that will (sort of) burn for the duration!
I know that HD is coming and we'll all be leveling and gearing our characters- lord knows I have 9 to level as well as a new crafting tier to master so it will be some weeks before I can come up for air. If interested, send in-game note to Cairaen, Umila, Cailu, Eorlu or Yiselle. These are my kin alts. My raiding characters are Latti <--(main), Luset, Luilas, Lursi, Luyil and Caril and are members of Highguard of Numenor. See you in kinchat!
Cairaen
`Tinki`
Officer

So glad you can access the forums! You have great ideas! I suggest starting to map out a plan for raids and work them into a schedule. With time and persistance it can rival SNS! I hope you succeed in everything you plan!

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Ooh, Olympics! More raiding opportunities should be fun also.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Beorbrand
DeGeneral Degeneratus

Awarded:

This sounds like it would be really fun!
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Yay! This does sound like a great event!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I like this idea a lot.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: