Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysterixox

re: Role playing/drama in the Fellowship Walk - actors required!

Hey there kin people.

Yeah it is me and I am hope I am not being the proverbial pain in your butts, but I have another challenge with this year's Fellowship Walk that I hope some of you can help me with.

As we walk through Middle Earth, we are hoping to come across certain characters etc. Something to keep the walkers interested and a bit of fun for all. I can't go into too much specifics, as I hope you understand, we would like to keep some surprises for those who plan to join the walk, but we do require some actors/actresses :)

If you can play the part of a Bree Guard, Shire Farmer, a Dwarf in the Trollshaws, a Tourist Information Guide in any of the areas we walk through (eg Shire, Breeland etc) to name a few, pls let me know :) I will give the specifics of each part to those who can take on the roll :)

Thanx again for all the support that you have been giving this year's walk. I truly do appreciate it.

Have fun
Myst :)

Awarded:

Can you give some specifics on the date/time commitments needed?

At this stage, we require an actor for around 7.15-7.30 pm on the 23rd September server time... the others are required on Saturdays weekly after that but times are varied, but usually between 2-3pm server time.

I am sorry I can't be more specific, but it depends a lot on how long it takes to walk to certain areas etc. and of course, if we get enough actors to fulfill the roles we would like to have. If we can't, then it will also affect the walk and how long each leg takes.

I hope this helps a bit though.

Thanx :)

Have fun

Myst

I would love to participate in this! I have an elf, a hobbit and a woman characters, but no dorfs. Send me a PM and let me know how I can participate.

Lilikate

Thanks! Consider your self booked for some part! I will send you a message with some details, you can choose the ones you like best. It may take a wee while as I need to check with Myst which of our dramas we still need actors for.

Jump to: