Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

re: UPDATE 10: Turn off "Involuntary Emotes"

With Update 10 going life on Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 you finally will have the option to turn off the dreaded forced emotes, or -as Turbine prefers to call them- involuntary emotes. With these turned off you will not be thrown out of your dance by a forced emote or a festival prank item.

Here is a picture on how to opt out:

Go to the main menu by pressing the ESC-key and then chose options from the menu. Then follow this picture:

Forum Image

Make sure you turn this setting off on all your characters with whom you want to visit ingame concerts.

Last edited by Floradine on 2013/03/09 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

It's been a long time coming! I shall be deselecting this box for all of my characters.

Nice!

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thraktuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them.
Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

Wooo and hooray!

I'm glad this is finally here. =)

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: