Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Sign up for Ales and Tales Stage Crew!

Want to help run our weekly Monday variety show? We are always in need of stage crew - MCs, stage manager, bandleader, and more - as well as musicians to play in Old Winyards! We now have a sign up sheet via Google Docs where you can add your name for the jobs you would like to help with each week. Visit this thread for information on how to sign up:

http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8528700&gid=128176

Awarded:

I have signed up for MC - a job that Mellilot can do IC, and of which I have some experience on NWN and on Laurelin.
And, although there is no place to sign up for OW, Mellilot is up for that too.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Oh dear ... I'll give bandleader a go this week.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Excellent! Thank you both!

Mellilot, I see you have an A&T birthday coming up! Want to pick the location for that week? :-D Last year an A&T fell on Locney's birthday and we had it at his house, for example. The locations for the rest of July were already set but for August on out I just came up with some locations today, so they are all open to change.

Awarded:

That's a nice thought. Mellilot only has a basic house (just two rooms), but there is a ruined stage next door which might be suitable - on Chestnut Street in the Bree Homesteads (Mellilot's house is in the Middleham neighbourhood.)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Bump.

Also, for anyone who wants to play with OW tonight, please download Astleigh's ABCs for "Beyond the Western Seas" so we can test some of them out during practice: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8545052&gid=128176

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Alinniel
carimac

Awarded:

Sorry I couldn't be there to lead mentoring tonight. My Internet decided to go down.

Alinniel Level 75 Elf Minstrel Celebari Level 17 Elf Runekeeper Arellith Level 31 Woman Burgler Eustoma Level 18 Hunter and many other characters I'm trying out. Yes I'm an altaholic. Blog: Glimpses from Other Lands

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

We soldiered on! Two students, two mentors from the audience, so all is well!

And "Celduin" was a big hit! What a wonderful song.

Anthemisi
Anthemisi

Awarded:

It was my first experience as stage menager, I had fun so much, I hope you enjoyed...
Next week I'm planning to try again to be big boss. When Lennidhren comes back I'll consider to take more trivia job or stay at her throne, it depends :)

Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Anthemisi wrote:
When Lennidhren comes back I'll consider to take more trivia job or stay at her throne, it depends :)

haha, good luck with that!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: