Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> J.R.R. Tolkien
View previous topic :: View next topic  

When can you meet?
Friday night, 9 p.m. EDT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday, 7 p.m. EDT
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Sunday, 5 p.m. EDT
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: LMB Book Club, The Hobbit Ch. 18: The Return Journey

It's Easter Weekend...are folks still available for book club? Please comment if not.

Awarded:

re: Re: LMB Book Club, The Hobbit Ch. 18: The Return Journey

RannaDylin wrote:
It's Easter Weekend...are folks still available for book club? Please comment if not.

Easter Weekend may be a bit tough for me. I'll try to come whenever you set the meeting, but I can't be certain of any of those times.

Lindorieh
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Three votes so far, but...would you all mind terribly if we don't meet this week? I hate to cancel another one after not meeting last weekend, but it is Easter, and a bit hectic for me as well as Lind. I've got to supervise Saturday School tomorrow morning for one thing, so no telling when I will actually get the chapter read myself and come up with the discussion topics. :-) Let's just have a free holiday weekend and pick up the tale again the weekend of Apr 29-May 1...assuming we can fit a meeting in around the racing carnival and all...*sigh*

Awarded:

Whew! I'm good with this. It is a busy weekend for me as well. We will probably need to meet on Sunday next week or early in the day because of the racing carnival. I will do my best to be there.

Gaiagil

*sighs* Ah well. Easter is extremely tame in our household. With everyone's confusing work schedules and the kids not being home, it's gonna be like any other day for me.

I've done extensive research and have come to the conclusion that Sanity is detrimental to Fun and is completely unnecessary for human survival. As man who claims to be a doctor, my semi-professional opinion is to have your Sanity surgically removed at the earliest connivance.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> J.R.R. Tolkien All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: