Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyodo
MrGrunty

re: App: MrGrunty

Name: Kyodo
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 16
Race: Race of Man
Class: Lore-master

I'm not very good at RP, although I respect it and enjoy watching it, so I don't have a biography written for Kyodo, my Lore-master. I've been playing LoTRO for almost one year. I started the game on the Meneldor server, where I was solely dedicated to Monster Play, but moved to the Landroval server a few months later where my main goal is to focus on creating and playing Free Peoples characters. I really enjoy the lively and mature atmosphere of the Landroval community, compared to other LoTRO servers and especially compared to other MMOs.

I first heard of The Lonely Mountain Band by attending Ales & Tales. I've been to Ales & Tales many times and have lots of fun, even though I don't participate in the RP portion. Other than at Ales & Tales, I often see members of this kin outside of The Prancing Pony. I have the game setup to auto-join /alesandtales when I log in. Those in the channel are very helpful because a few times, by accident, I asked questions about the game in that channel instead of GLFF but the members of the channel still answered my questions even after I apologized for accidentally using the wrong channel. In return, I try to help others in the channel; the other day I sent someone 20 Rowan Logs so they could have them for fires at A & T.

I hope this kind of biography is acceptable instead of a character biography. I took a break from the game for a 4-5 months but came back last month and I am glad that events like Ales & Tales and this kinship are still around when I came back. I look forward to seeing you all in game even if I don't get approved. :)

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: MrGrunty - by Harperella

Welcome Kyodo! I believe your in the kin already?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum