Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loryfrida

re: App: Loyfrida

Name: Loryfrida
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 17
Race: Race of Man
Class: Warden

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

You may delete this text and enter a bio here.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Loyfrida - by Harperella

Welcome Loryfrida! seem to think you have been invited by now, but am not sure. If not, grab an officer for an invite!
Andeon
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Loyfrida - by Harperella

Loryfrida is my fault. A friend of Callistema, (s)he came to me recently, and, as I was currently aiding Hargrimm in Fil-Gashan, I ran the invite quickly, expecting to give Loryfrida he(r) interview post. But, Loryfrida logged off just a few minutes after the conclusion of Fil-Gashan, and I keep missing him/her when I log back on.

Loryfrida has not been *properly* interviewed, and I never had a chance to remind him/her to claim their character on the boards

*bows his head to await rolled-up-newspaper smackings*

I shall chase them down as soon as possible, along with a mail to explain at least a little bit of what should have been covered in the interview, along with the reminder to claim their character on the board

any help Callistema might be able to provide in this regard, if possible, is greatly appreciated

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum