Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elleness

re: App: Elleness

Name: Ellane
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 34
Race: Elf
Class: Hunter

Hello,
I dont have a Bio for my Character yet, but would like tell you a little bit about myself. Im new to LOTRO and as you see only lvl 34 at the moment, but I very much enjoy the game and so became a VIP. I also bought the box version of Mines of Moria so Im hoping to get very involved in the game, but need a mature kind freindly Kinship to help me learn and to make firm freinds with. I myself am a mature player in years and mind :) though I do enjoy a good good giggle and like to be silly sometimes. I particularly need help with gear I find I never quite know what I should have when lol. Im also possibly looking for another member who would like to duo on a regular basis if that is possible but if not no worries. Im not very good at RP but do enjoy a little light fun RP, and would be willing to learn how to RP better.
Thats about it for now
Thanks for concidering me
Ness

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Elleness - by Harperella

Welcome Ellane! I think we just may fit your needs pretty well! Have you recieved an inite? seek an officer or /joinchannel alesandtales to get help!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum