Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noctem93

re: App: Noctem93

Name: Nyarlanthil
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 24
Race: Race of Man
Class: Warden

I am Nyarlanthil of Gondor, son of Hurondir. I was born into a long guardians in service to King and Steward stretching back for generations. My birtright, just like my father and brothers before me, was to offer sword and shield without hesitation in defense of the great nation of Gondor.

I, however, was born with a great wanderlust.

The heavy shields and armor of the Guardian were not for me. I was more comfortable on the move, stalking my prey and attacking from a distance. The only armor or shield I wanted was the kind that wouldn't slow me down or hamper my javelin. Against the protestations of my elders, I set out from Gondor in search of adventure and fortune. Along the way, I discovered an affinity for pipe-weed from the little folk of the Shire and a love of music from the goodly men in Combe.

My father and two elder brothers, Ghrithfyn and Morleth, remain in Gondor, holding the line against the encroaching shadow. Out here in the world, I do what I can to battle the emissaries of evil wherever I may find them. I trust that Gondor will keep the darkness at bay.

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Noctem93 - by Harperella

Welcome Nyarlanthil! /joinchannel alesandtales or grab one of our officers for a chat and invite! Our hearth is waiting!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum