Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bellisari

re: App: Bellisari

Name: Bellisari
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 17
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

(( I'm currently a new recruit/member of the guild, though as I understand, an application here is still required. Very short RP bio below... ))

I am known as Bellisari, and I hail from Rohan. Although it has long since I have departed from there, I still consider it my homeland. In my travels and adventures, I have met with many folk of all sorts and have made friends and allies with some, including those of our kin. Although I have not been as well versed in song in the past as many of our kinship, I am finding it quite to my pleasure to learn song-making. Perhaps in time, my song-training will allow me to perform for others, hopefully as well as my new kinsmen are able.

(( Non-RP: I'm relatively new to LOTRO, though I have experienced other MMOs previously. I really like it so far (especially the kinship) and definitely intend on staying! ))

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Bellisari - by Harperella

And we are glad you chose us! Welcome!
Andeon
Officer

re: us captains...

...gotta stick together. I try to make that extra effort to greet all our incoming Captains! :) good to see you here with us, and, if you've started to develop a fondness for music and verse, I can say, you've found the right place. We have a truly dedicated (some might say slightly crazy) array of folks - songwriters, singers, abc-converters, band-leaders and so-on...you'll find plenty of folks with the skill and the desire to aid you in your musical discoveries

not me...I'm very limited in the music dept...but there are plenty of others, and they'll make themselves readily apparent :)

in the meantime, welcome to a truly unique (and somewhat rare) brotherhood, and if you should need any guidance from your fellow captains, shoot me a mail, a post or a tell, and I'll aid you, or send you to those that can

Good hunting, and good fortune to you and yours!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum