Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halapeno Onasteek

re: APPROVED - App: Brian7283 - by Galenhir

Name: Litlen<br>Game: Lord of the Rings Online<br>Server: Landroval<br>Level: 11<br>Gender: Male<br>Race: Race of Man<br>Class: Warden<br><br><br>Hail and my thanks to the Lonely Mountain Band. My name is Litlen and I come from the lands of Rohan. I am a warden seeking to explore and decapitate the evil that spreads throughout our lands. I seek to discover all that Middle Earth has to offer, and do so with the fellowship and assistance from friends. I am a crafter of wood, hides and farm on occasion. Any of the products I craft are always free to my friends in order to make their days brighter.

I hope you may find me worthy in becoming a member of this kinship of renown. My brother, Essarn, is an up and coming Lore Master that would enjoy the fellowship of this kinship as well. We both look forward in hearing word on a decision soon. In the meantime, I will be exploring and making a difference in our world.

Salutations,

Litlen<br><br>

I have been accepted... my thanks to you!
`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Brian7283 - by Galenhir

Welcome! All that is needed now is to get an officer online or /joinchannel alesandtales to chat for one! As for alts, we have a 2 week period with recruits and then membership. At that point all alts you want can join. Thanks for picking us!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum