Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JFiver

re: App: JFiver

Name: Dundao
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 21
Race: Hobbit
Class: Minstrel

A simple Hobbit from Hobbiton; song in heart, lute strung to his back. Taking in the sights of the world and doing his best to keep the gentle folk entertained with a song or two. Lifting the spirits of those who are disheartened by the dark of the world. Shield and Club in hand, if he so needs them. After all, not everyone is a fan of music...

To be honest, I'm still developing his character a bit more. Background history and all that. I'd just like to join the Lonely Mountain Band for the commodity. The Fellowship I am currently in has, sadly, lost interest in the game. Myself, I'm loving it. The music system, the RP; while not always as stellar, still a fun sight to see. I hope, if membership is approved, to also improve more on my roleplaying. Ideas to bounce off people, suggestions on what I need to work on.

Thank you kindly for your time. If anything else, I know I'll always be able to try and catch one of your member's spectacular performances in game.

re: APPROVED - App: JFiver - by Harperella

Welcome Dundao! Whilst you are waiting for approval, /joinchannel alesandtales to chat with us. Tonite is our weekly event, so the channel should be alive. Thanks for choosing us!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum