Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wnolive

re: App: wnolive

Name: Amerginn
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 6
Race: Race of Man
Class: Champion

Born the son of Buliwyf, a well respected and self made cheiftan of a northern clan of Rohan. Amerginn grew up in the shadow of his elderly father's formor glory, his father having died heroically in a battle against a vile horde of orcs shortly after he was born. Amerginn's dream was to live up to his father's legend and become a hero in his own right. His clan left in the care of an uncle, Amerginn, at the young age of 17, has travelled abroad to seek adventure and glory. He is a brave, if sometimes reckless fighter, favoring the large, two-handed sword like his father wielded. Amerginn also has a love for music and song, being an accomplished singer and lute player capable of rousing songs of adventure and love and also of dreadful tales of heartbreak and ruin.

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: wnolive - by Galenhir

Fabulous! Thank you for choosing us! Seek one of our officers ingame or /joinchannel alesandtales to chat for an invite.
wnolive

I realized I made a mistake in character creation. I am going to reroll this guy. I hope that's ok with you all. I will find you in game with the new toon.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
`Tinki`
Officer

Just seek an officer like before :)
Harperella
High Officer

wnolive wrote:
I realized I made a mistake in character creation. I am going to reroll this guy. I hope that's ok with you all. I will find you in game with the new toon.

No problem at all. We do ask that recruits keep only one character in the kin at a time, so we may have to do some shuffling for you. Once your promotion to member is achieved, feel free to bring the whole family in. This is mainly so we can get to know you and keep track of who is who (a very difficult problem at times with many recruits and alts).

--Harperella

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum