Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trosezimmer13

re: App: Sokabuka

Name: Variwen
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 23
Race: Race of Man
Class: Champion

I am Variwen of Rohan.
I am alone in the these harsh lands. I have roaming the lands in search of redemption and salvation. My mother died at child birth and my Father was killed during a brutal attack on my village. An attack that I was too scared to warn the village of.

I was young and wandering around the forest and saw the group of wild men heading toward the village. One spotted me, or so I believed, therefore I ran; but not toward the village. Nay, I ran and ran only to hide myself in fear that they would kill me, or worse. I hide all night, crying and too afraid to move. Then when day break came I started to head home. As I got closer, I could smell the burning and death in the air. There was nothing, no one left. I sat in the burning remains of my village for what seemed like days, and then I could sit no more. I found what was left of my father's workshop and searched for whatever armor and weapons I could find. I then set out on my quest.

I traveled and trained, learning from whom ever would teach me. Many times I would find myself in places I should not be; as was the case when I met Therroll Blackwell of Rohan. He saved me in the darkest of times, without one moments though of his own safety and well being. After fighting our way out of the haunted forest, he spoke to me about finding my place in this world. He recommented I seek you out.

I hope this letter finds its way to the right hands. I shall be staying in Bree while waiting for a reply.

Humbly,
Variwen Laerean

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Sokabuka - by Galenswerd

Very good story! And I am the one who invited Variwen into our kin. As where Therroll is,... here she may find comfort also.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum