Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carliee

re: App: Rosiea

Name: Carliee
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 7
Race: Elf
Class: Lore-master

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

Hi my real name is Carol and I've been playing MMOs for about 4 years. My main MMO experience has been in DDO where I play permadeath with Extreme Explorers on Sarlona. I've been a Tolkien fan longer and love LotR, the Silmarillian, The Hobbit, Farmer Giles of Ham and have read parts of other books. Oh...I also love the Father Christmas Letters! Samwisse is a good friend in RL and the one who got me into reading Tolkien. I gave my oldest brother crap for not introducing me to them himself!

So far, my fave classes are Lore-master and Hunter. I've also tried burglar and minstrel. I'll eventually make a hobbit girl named Rosiea and a hunter elf named Aurilian. Carliee is my carry-over name from DDO.

I tend to get busy with homework and sometimes my job, so play can get a bit sporadic for me at times. I'm a substitute teacher for the Minneapolis (MN) public schools and a grad student working toward my secondary English teaching license and considering a second licensure in either ESL/ELL or Reading.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Rosiea - by Harperella

Hallo Carilee! I used to live in Owatonna Minnesota in the late 50s. Anyway, glad you picked us! If you need an invite to kin in game, either seek out an officer, or /joinchannel alesandtales and chat there.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum