Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiarane

re: App: Kiarane

Name: Kiarane
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 65
Race: Race of Man
Class: Hunter

Greetings! I'm actually not applying to the guild but would be happy to join the conversation about your beautiful new homestead neighborhood! I'm preparing a small post with tips to help people decorate their house and all, but if you have any question regarding housing in Lotro, please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help!

Kia xxx

Harperella
High Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Kiarane - by Harperella

Thanks for stopping by, Kia. We are very excited about the new LMB neighborhood.

--Harperella

I would like to speak favorably on behalf of this applicant, a fine addition to our kin.

~Aldekim

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Harperella
High Officer

Aldekim wrote:
I would like to speak favorably on behalf of this applicant, a fine addition to our kin.

~Aldekim

I'd love to have Kia in our kin, but she's just visiting and giving out some decoration advice.

--Harp

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum