Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mairghread
Toanstation

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Toanstation - by Harperella

Name: Fuinador<br>Game: Lord of the Rings Online<br>Server: Landroval<br>Level: 24<br>Gender: Male<br>Race: Elf<br>Class: Minstrel<br><br><br>Hello!

I came across your kinship by way of the Casual Stroll to Mordor podcast, and you were recommended to me in a very short list of kinships that would be good to join.

Coming from EVE: Online, I've learned that the key to an MMO is a good group of people around you. LMB appears to be such. While some other kinships that fit that description were recommended to me, my interest is strong in LMB because a) you're embracing some of the unique features of LotRO, b) your activities add to the character of not just the server, but the game, and c) you take a positive approach to the game.

I'll be honest, though, while I have a strong admiration for your members' creativity, my own creativity comes in fits and spurts. But, your kinship is inspiring and something I'd like to be a part of.

I'm looking forward to speaking with someone in game. You can find me on as either Fuinador, Mairghred, Dellathriel or Weril (I'd be looking to join my alts into LMB, as well). I'm hoping to be able to make it to Ales & Tales tonight.

-----
Fuinador
Lorien, Landroval
`Tinki`
Officer

Fuinador! Welcome! If your not already in kin, seek out a member or officer to get that taken care of.
Mairghread
Toanstation

Awarded:

`Tinki` wrote:
Fuinador! Welcome! If your not already in kin, seek out a member or officer to get that taken care of.

I'll look for someone tonight. I RP'ed a bit with Harperella last night in alesandtales expressing my desire to join.

Am I able to join in my 3 alts (they're already in the roster and claimed), or do I need to wait for my recruitment period to finish first?
`Tinki`
Officer

You will need to wait until recruit period ends. That was implemented only because of the complications to keeping track of recruits. Once a member, all alts are ready for membership immediately.

There are two record keeping rosters. One ingame and the one in forums. So its great all alts are in this forum, but recruit status is monitored in the ingame roster. If that makes sense :)
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Lennidhren recruited Fuinador to the kin in game tonight. Welcome to the LMB!

Toanstation wrote:

I'll look for someone tonight. I RP'ed a bit with Harperella last night in alesandtales expressing my desire to join.

Am I able to join in my 3 alts (they're already in the roster and claimed), or do I need to wait for my recruitment period to finish first?

Sorry if I was too thick to catch your meaning, Fuinador. I did enjoy our RP in the tavern. We'll get you back to Lothlorien, sir elf!

--Harperella

Awarded:

Harperella wrote:

Sorry if I was too thick to catch your meaning, Fuinador. I did enjoy our RP in the tavern. We'll get you back to Lothlorien, sir elf!

No worries. I came away from it feeling it went well.
Hammarlund

re: Stamp of approval

Arabesque, Fafnire and I had the pleasure of questing in Lone Lands with Fuinador for a few hours tonight. I have observed that he is of a good nature and will be an asset for the kin.
Denruth
Mairghread
Toanstation

Awarded:

re: Re: Stamp of approval

Hammarlund wrote:
Arabesque, Fafnire and I had the pleasure of questing in Lone Lands with Fuinador for a few hours tonight. I have observed that he is of a good nature and will be an asset for the kin.

Thank you. I had a good time. Thanks for putting up with the baby-induced breaks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum