Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> J.R.R. Tolkien
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galenhir
FOUNDER

re: fan re-creates Frodo's home miniature

WOW thats nice! http://www.metro.co.uk/news/822243-lord-of-the-rings-fan-re-creates-frodo-baggins-home

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

Earensul

Where's the roof? Where's the cellar? Is she married?? Let's get her in Kin!! =D

This will make me seem like an ubah-geek, but if I ever happened upon an inordinate amount of money, such as a mega-lottery (which I don't play), I've oft though of having my own Hobbit abode being built for me...barring that, I suppose an Elven flet would suffice, but it would need to be in a far less windy/rainy area wow!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Myrtle Court, Sprucebury Neighborhood, Shire Homesteads, on Landroval of the North America/Oceania Servers
Daewath

Earensul wrote:
This will make me seem like an ubah-geek, but if I ever happened upon an inordinate amount of money, such as a mega-lottery (which I don't play), I've oft though of having my own Hobbit abode being built for me...

Exactly my toughts. *Hands Earensul his 'Ubah-Geek Association' card* Welcome aboard!

Aikanar · Daewath · Coryander · Morur · And Others!
Earensul

Hehe....at least I'm not alone lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Myrtle Court, Sprucebury Neighborhood, Shire Homesteads, on Landroval of the North America/Oceania Servers
Rifflo
Rifflo

Awarded:

Here is her Deviantart page.

http://mardun.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2lux0e

Star Wars Reporter
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> J.R.R. Tolkien All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: