Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Watalin

re: APPROVED - App: Watalin - by Galenswerd

Name: watalin<br>Game: Lord of the Rings Online<br>Server: Landroval<br>Level: 9<br>Gender: Male<br>Race: Dwarf<br>Class: Guardian<br><br><br>

'
Ello Lonely mountaineers. Hail and thank you for allowing me to join your merry band !

I an Watalin Arund, I'm thinking the naming process played a cruel joke upon me.

I was raised upon the lonely mountain, or more properly, under the lonely mountain. But in these times of strife I felt my skills, my sword, my shield, and my axe might be put to better use on the fields of battle, than my pick in the mines. So, I have packed my duffle, and ventured to the thick of the fight.

((If you've seen the Harry potter movies, picture the Robbie Coltrane as Rubius Hagred voice and accent'))

Last edited by Watalin on 2010/09/05 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total
`Tinki`
Officer

Hallo watalin! once approved, be sure and contact any officer in kin for an interview and invite. Glad you picked us!
Kimberyl

re: A Dwarf of Quality

I would like to say that Watalin seems to be a kind and good-natured dwarf, and would like to see him Arund for a very long time!
`Tinki`
Officer

Alrighty then!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum