Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katiem

re: App: katiem

Name: Moireach
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 25
Race: Elf
Class: Minstrel

I am a returning player to LOTRO after almost a three year absence, and was just puttering around on my own until I heard about Weatherstock. A friend and I rolled toons on Landroval so we could attend, and we were so impressed with this kinship, and with the server as a whole, we decided we wanted to stay here. I have a little minstrel here who I am greatly enjoying, and she would like to be a part of this kinship.

RL stuff...I've been married for 20 years (I insist that I was 5 when I got married), live in the Pacific Northwest, and am a novelist (website is katiemacalister.com). If you have other questions, let me know.

re: APPROVED - App: katiem - by Galenswerd

Alas, I still have no character to claim in the roster. I think I broke it. :)
Galenhir
FOUNDER

Have you been recruited in game?

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

`Tinki`
Officer

yes! Get one of our officers, or anyone in our kin by tell and have them let an officer know you want an invite.
katiem

`Tinki` wrote:
yes! Get one of our officers, or anyone in our kin by tell and have them let an officer know you want an invite.

I shall do that, although I should warn that her name change just came through, so now she's back to being Mhairri (she was Mhairi on another server, but the name was taken on Landroval).

So no one freak out if a Mhairri suddenly hits you up for an invite. It's just me. :)
Haldabor

I recruited Mhairri to the kinship this evening, and will be pleased to sponsor her membership. Send your condolences to Mhairri lol

Booted from the server five minutes after recruiting Mhairri!! Apologies, Mhairri...I'm trying to get back online as I write this.

Also sponsored by Galenswerd

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum